Saturday 23 February 2013

The Classic Promoting Your Own Gig Post.




Well, it’s Saturday morning and the good news is this nightmare is over.  Starting tomorrow you will be back in the loving blogging hands of Mr Scottish Fiction himself, Neil Wilson.  Before I go though I will take a page from every blogger under the sun and promote tonight's gig!

Tonight at the Roxy 171 - Scottish Fiction Presents: Aye Tunes vs. Peenko

I shall be opening the evening with my usual chaotic acoustic nonsense, followed by the wonderfully witty Mr Shambles Miller and headlining will be the crème dela crème of Glasgows songwriters Peter Kelly and his fantastic project Beerjacket!

For more info why not check out this lovely article STV wrote about it.

Hope you're coming along!

Anyway, thanks very much for sticking around for the first ever 'Scottish Fiction Takeover'.  If you've missed anything be sure to check back over the past few days and read all my nonsense patter.  My FREE Takover EP will of course be on the Scottish Fiction Bandcamp for the forseeable future as well.  So get involved with that if you haven't already!  And if you enjoyed my ramblings keep up to date on my:


Or if you just wan't to hear me singing:

It’s been emotional.

Kyle
Lovers Turn To Monsters
x



No comments:

Post a Comment